Search for Google Analytics Alternatives: Top 3 Web Analytics Tools You (Probably) Haven’t Tried Yet
Google Analytics (GA) is almost indispensable in business today. It’s a must-have tool not only for improving one’s website ranking in Google but also for fine-tuning marketing plans.
However, going premium with GA to unlock all of its features can be costly. At $150,000 annually, it’s really not the best option for small businesses. Fortunately, startup entrepreneurs working to get in-depth web and customer behavior analyses have other more affordable options. There are many Google Analytics alternatives in the market today that can provide you with comprehensive data without the same steep price.
Have a look at the top 3 web analytics tools that you can use in place of Google Analytics Premium:
FoxMetrics prides itself on being a convenient and swift platform for harnessing and delivering customer-level data.
- Easy Setup – simply copy and paste the FoxMetrics script to run the program.
- Customer Behavior Monitoring and Segmentation – build profiles of your customers and would-be buyers by tracking site activities. You can then segment the profiles according to your preferred categories, so you can create and send targeted campaigns.
- Report Creation and Analysis – create customized reports or make use of built-in ones. Either way, generating reports will help you improve your website and personalize the shopping experience of your customers.
Pricing: The FoxMetrics Standard plan starts at $99/month or $828/year if paid yearly. It covers 1 website, 12 months of data retention, and 10,000 impressions. Professional, Agencies, and Enterprise plans are also available at a higher cost.
Users of Clicky claims to give more comprehensive support than Google Analytics. Supporting 1,152,424 websites under its wing, Clicky boasts of delivering web analytics in real time.
- Detailed Reports – Traffic source links, number of visitors, visitor activities, average time spent on site, bounce rate – these are just some of the details Clicky users can find in a report.
- Real-time Results – Clicky prides itself in producing up-to-the-minute data.
- Spam and Bot Blocking – Clicky has inclusive bot and spam detection and blocking systems, so you know your site visitors are 100% authentic.
Pricing: Entrepreneurs can choose between plans with prices ranging from $9.99 to $99.99.
MixPanel is an analytics platform that helps entrepreneurs create the best user experience through deep user understanding and corresponding action plans.
- Customer Engagement and Retention – Know what people are doing on your web pages and bookmark reports for ease of use.
- Insightful and User-friendly Reports – MixPanel combs through your data so you get only the most useful and insightful ones. It also generates easy to understand reports that can be conveniently shared and worked on by a virtual staff.
- Intelligent Action Plans – From push-notifications setup to telecommunications and customer support systems, MixPanel helps you design the best solutions based on its generated reports.
Pricing: Small businesses can enjoy limited features of MixPanel free of charge. This covers 5 projects, 2-months worth of data history, and 3 members per project. Startup and Enterprise plan pricing are available upon request.
Google Analytics is useful, but don’t limit yourself there. That doesn’t mean you have to spend a huge amount on GA Premium either. Boost your website ranking, design better experiences for your customers, and improve your brand presence online with these top 3 Google Analytics alternatives.