Podcasting is easier with a Virtual Assistant
Virtual Assistants (VA) can help make your podcasting so much more manageable by assisting with the many admin, content development, and technical tasks involved in any successful podcast. Our VAs are fully equipped to work remotely across any timezone, and we provide our clients with everything they need to hire, onboard, train, and manage their chosen VAs!
We have a large pool of virtual assistants with various skill sets that can prove extremely valuable to any podcaster. Our VAs work on a wide range of tasks from administrative tasks such as screening potential guests and managing your calendar to creative and technical tasks such as repurposing your podcast content, writing show notes, editing and cleaning up your audio, and more. Learn more about what tasks a virtual assistant can do for your podcast below.
Podcast Virtual Assistant Skills
|ADMIN SUPPORT||CREATIVE SUPPORT||TECHNICAL SUPPORT|
|Research Potential Guests||Scriptwriting||Audio Editing|
|Prequalify Guests||Social Media Posting||Create Audiograms|
|Manage Email Lists||Follower Engagement||Create Intros and Outros|
|Transcribe Audio||Create Infographics||Video Editing|
|Schedule Management||Podcast Promotion||Upload Podcast Episodes|
|Track Online Promos||Podcast Content Repurposing||Hosting Account Setup|
|Research Trending Topics||Copywriting||Podcast Player Submission|
|Competitor Research||Create Audio Clips||Website Development|
|Email Management||Show Notes Writing||Website Maintenance|
|File Management||Blog Writing||Add Subtitles|
|Advertiser Communication||Podcast Distribution||ID3 Tagging|
|Guest Communication||Podcast Artwork||Meta Tagging|
|Comment Moderation||Create Quote Cards||Keyword Research|
Our Virtual Assistant Packages
Price starts at
ADMIN SUPPORT VA
Admin Support VAs can help you with the necessary but tedious administrative tasks involved in making a podcast.
From scheduling interviews to monitoring your emails, managing your files to transcribing your episodes, your Admin Support VA can handle the repetitive background tasks so you can free up your day and focus on growing your podcast.
CREATIVE SUPPORT VA
Creative Support VAs handle the writing, graphic design, and other creative work that's needed to make your podcast more attractive to your audience.
Whether you're looking for someone to turn your podcast episodes into awesome blog posts or someone who can make amazing podcast art or infographics that you can share on social media to attract more listeners, a Creative Support VA can help.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT VA
Technical Support VAs can help you polish your podcast episodes and ensure that all technical issues are resolved.
Aside from editing your audio files, Technical Support VAs can also do other tasks such as ID3 tagging or adding subtitles. They can also help you make sure that your podcast website, hosting, and syndication services are running perfectly.
All VA Packages Include
- FREE pairing service with our vetted and trained VAs
- 14-day trial where you can easily switch to a different VA to find your perfect match
- Complete onboarding assistance
- A dedicated Customer Support Officer (CSO) to quickly assist you and your VA with any issues and help you monitor your VA’s performance
- Login access to our VA time reporting and screen monitoring software
- Full access to our recruitment, HR, accounting, and IT support teams
- Access to over 40 training and upskilling modules for your VAs
- Ongoing and convenient access to our support team through email, chat, and phone
- Data security and privacy guarantee
- Customizable VA team package solutions
- Option to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel anytime
- Succession planning and VA talent pipelining