Administrative Virtual Assistant
Spend more time doing what you love and let our Admin VAs handle the rest.
What is an Administrative Virtual Assistant
As a business owner, it’s essential to ensure that your time is spent on what matters most — growing your business. But oftentimes, business owners find themselves caught up in the daily grind of business operations that they don’t have time to spend on anything else.
Our Administrative Virtual Assistants (VA) can help take care of the day-to-day routine tasks of running a business. They have the right combination of time management, organizational and communication skills needed to keep your business running smoothly.
Outsource admin tasks ranging from managing your calendar and keeping track of your appointments to handling correspondence and answering emails, an Administrative VA can help free your time so you can focus on the core functions of growing your business.
Administrative Virtual Assistant Skills
|CUSTOMER SUPPORT||DATA MANIPULATION||OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT||BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT|
|Email Support||Data Analysis||Project Management||Customer Engagement|
|Phone Support||Spreadsheet Data Entry||Reservation Scheduling||Report Generation|
|Chat Support||Database Management||Calendar Management||Business Communication|
|Helpdesk Support||Bookkeeping||Crew Scheduling||KPI Generation & Tracking|
|Lead Generation||CRM Data Management||Appointment Setting||Market Research|
|Lead Nurturing||Invoice Creation||File & Records Management||Data Quality Checking|
|Dispatching Support||Payment Tracking||Personal Assistance||Reviewing Documents|
|Sales Calling||Graphical Data Representation||Receptionist & Call Routing||Process Documentation|
|Onboarding Assistance||Scheduling Bill Payments||Research||Training Assistance|
Our Administrative Virtual Assistant Packages
Price starts at
Entry Level$65 per weekEntry Level VAs are fully capable of handling assigned tasks with supervision and additional training. All are college graduates with good English communication and computer skills, and are able to perform various admin tasks.
INTERMEDIATE JR. LEVEL$78 per weekJunior Intermediate Level VAs are capable of working with minimal supervision. These VAs have a broader knowledge of basic administrative functions.They have also been exposed to several aspects of running a business.
INTERMEDIATE SR. LEVEL$88 per weekSenior Intermediate Level VAs are skilled individuals fully capable of working independently. They have a wide knowledge of business processes and firsthand experience with a wide range of business tools and software.
ADVANCED LEVEL$103 per weekAdvanced Level VAs are highly efficient, independent workers. These VAs have detailed knowledge of business management, know how various marketplaces work and are skilled in many business tools and apps.
All VA Packages Include
- FREE pairing service with our vetted and trained VAs
- 14-day trial where you can easily switch to a different VA to find your perfect match
- Complete onboarding assistance
- A dedicated Customer Support Officer (CSO) to quickly assist you and your VA with any issues and help you monitor your VA’s performance
- Login access to our VA time reporting and screen monitoring software
- Full access to our recruitment, HR, accounting, and IT support teams
- Access to over 40 training and upskilling modules for your VAs
- Ongoing and convenient access to our support team through email, chat, and phone
- Data security and privacy guarantee
- Customizable VA team package solutions
- Option to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel anytime
- Succession planning and VA talent pipelining
To learn more about our pricing and our process on how to hire a VA , just click the CONTACT US! button.