I was born on June 20th, 1987 and was raised on a family of six (6). My parents was running a small bakeshop for as long as I can remember. When I was entering high school they closed and bakeshop and opened a hardware store to support our school fees, as three (3) of their children are on secondary level already. I graduated my primary school at Marist School Marikina, then I went to Infant Jesus Academy Marikina for the first two (2) years then transferred to Celestial Village Academy due to academic and disciplinary performance.
Tertiary education was in San Sebastian Recoletos-Manila taking up BS Business Management. I also took basic programming with Informatics and public speaking at Speechpower. I also took Culinary Education and for a brief sum of four (4) years I was a practitioner and I loved it. Unfortunately, decisions have to be made and I have to step away from the industry I love.
I love sports, specifically basketball. I was a basketball varsity back in high school and I was planning to apply for a college varsity position. A week before the try-outs I accidently tripped my left foot and tore it up rendering me unable to walk up straight for six (6) weeks thus unable to pursue my love for the sport.
TOP THINGS I DO AT 20FOUR7VA
1. I am tasked to handle new and old clients of 20four7va. I serve as a face and/or voice of the company to our clients, mainly setting up interviews, orientation for the clients and their chosen candidates to handle their business and other virtual staffing assignments.
2. I am also one of the people assigned in creating, drafting and sending the contracts of the VA to the clients.
SKILLS THAT MAKE ME GREAT AT MY JOB
1. I love to talk to people, I like to share life experiences with others. I am able to control the flow of the conversation.
2. I am a good listener.
3. My positive attitude and lax personality I think makes me fun to be with.
4. Apologize now, explain later mentality has brought me peace of mind and clarity on doing my tasks.
THE BEST THING ABOUT WORKING FOR 20FOUR7VA
1. Professional staff members, led by a warm-hearted, loving and kind-hearted Boss.
2. Working and earning under the comfort of your home.
3. Work-life balance and time efficient.
4. Hands on experience, great support from every department.
5. Simple work structure yet challenging.
1. I love video and/or online games.
2. I used to compete in a Culinary Cup.
3. I used to ran our hardware business before I entered Culinary school.
4. I can be lazy enough to not go out of our house and be on my computer all day long or go out and have a sleep over or two.