Jhuy is an IT graduate and a former project manager in different IT related fields for 7 years, such as the gaming industry, government projects, e-learning development, and project design and operations.
She also has the experience in teaching students in junior and senior high school and university level, conducting talks to students and professionals as part of her giving back to the community and have a great eye in technical and creative design as a technical writer and a graphic designer, helping the team to improve the product and services a company has to offer.
TOP THINGS I DO AT 20FOUR7VA
• She is now a trainer for upcoming training sessions
• Conduct training to aspiring virtual assistant
• Assisting the IT team in the operations
• Support the content team to deliver a meaningful website
SKILLS THAT MAKE ME GREAT AT MY JOB
1. Virtual Assistant Trainings and Course Development
2. Graphic Design and Website Development
3. IT and Operations Support
4. Digital Marketing Support
THE BEST THING ABOUT WORKING FOR 20FOUR7VA
Experience great teamwork and good team relationships, meeting talented, intellectual, and hardworking people, and most of all, the best thing working in 20four7va is they have awesome executives and managers that keep the team involved and feel the company as their second home.
She is gamer by heart, love to create draw and design graphic and branding materials, a fanatic of watching anime and epic movies. Love to share people knowledge and improve lives by giving guidance to those who are in need.