Prosper Show 2018 in Las Vegas
This annual conference is one of the most sought-after conventions on sharing best practice education and providing significant networking opportunities for established Amazon sellers. – PROSPER Show Website
So, if you are serious about making it big in the Amazon Marketplace, attending the 2018 PROSPER Show is an absolute must.
For two full days, you’re going to be learning so much about:
- How to use Facebook to increase rankings, reviews, and sales
- How to build a successful video strategy on Amazon
- Sourcing, Launching, Growing and Protecting a Private Label Brand
- Create the Perfect Amazon Listing for better rankings and conversion
- Leverage the best tools & software for more efficiency and sales
- Strategies for improving the performance of AMS and Sponsored Product Ads
- How to successfully sell your product throughout multiple countries
- How to use YouTube to accelerate the growth of your private label brand
- How to save time and money by setting up and automating systems
As a PROSPER Show attendee, you will also get to ask expert speakers on the daily panels about everything that’s holding you back from total Amazon success. Plus, you get to network and build your connections at the Networking Party — a must for every business owner.
FREE ACCESS TO ASD SHOW
A highlight of this year’s Prosper Show is FREE ACCESS to the ASD Show. As you know, attending the ASD show gives you access to unique and quality products at wholesale prices!
At the ASD Show, you get to choose from the widest selection on the highest margin on on-trend products.* It’s one of the most sought-after e-commerce shows that you can’t afford to miss! They also have a day of pre-conference workshops on March 12, 2018, available for an extra fee.
GET $100 DISCOUNT FOR YOUR TICKET
And, because we’d love to share this experience with you, we’re giving you a $100 discount code for each conference ticket that you purchase! All you have to do is enter the 18X20Four code during checkout when you purchase tickets here.
PS. Remember to swing by booth #278 so we can say hello!
When: March 13-14, 2018
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center