Nico started working for the company over 4 months ago. He started his professional journey as a Technical Support Representative for one of the largest TelCos in the US and eventually to working first, as a Customer Support Representative and then a Trainer, for one of the most popular e-Commerce sites. For the past 4 years, his primary involvement was on Training and Development particularly on product specifics and communications training.
What brought him to 20FOUR7VA was one of his most exciting journeys. Realizing that time is of the essence and growth is more than just a mindset were the factors that led him to the virtual assistance field. He is now the happiest since his definition of success is being met here in the company.
TOP THINGS I DO AT 20FOUR7VA
1. As a trainer here at 20FOUR7VA, I have two main responsibilities – conduct VATRM classes and Up-skill trainings & do profile matching.
2. The first – and possibly my favorite – is conducting VATRM Classes to new hires and Uptraining Sessions to our current VA pool. Here, I get to practice my passion which is to teach. Since I was a trainer in the BPO Industry, I am able to bring best practices into training in a virtual environment.
3. Next is my role as a Client Endorsement Specialist. This is the most challenging out of my tasks here at the company. In a nutshell, I profile-match job descriptions from clients with the skill-set of our available VAs.
4. Definitely, these tasks empowered me to be more of what I can be. Truly, learning never stops plus I get to help build people for success.
SKILLS THAT MAKE ME GREAT AT MY JOB
1. I write very clearly and concisely.
2. I lead group discussions.
3. I speak confidently.
4. I work well with others.
5. I create ideas.
6. I develop strategies that work.
7. And best of all, I help in building people for success.
THE BEST THING ABOUT WORKING FOR 20FOUR7VA
For the past 4 months that I’ve been working for 20FOUR7VA, I realized that having that sense of belongingness is something that’s really important. Fortunately, it is also the biggest feels that everyone in the company gave me. And most of all, what I love most about 20FOUR7VA is the company’s culture – teamwork and respect are things that are really palpable.
Nico loves to drive. He often frequents Baguio (where he lived for more than 20 years), Clark (just because) and La Union (for its wonderful beaches and beautiful sunsets).