My name is Alejandro Juralbal. I was born in Baguio City but lived my life in my mother’s hometown Ilocos Norte. I’m now 34 years old, a father of 2 cute children, a loving husband, and was recently baptized as a Born Again Christian here in Tarlac. I’m an undergraduate whom was taking up BS in Computer Engineering. Even though I didn’t finish my studies, I strived hard to where I am now. I had my fair share of job applications done here and abroad however, I’d like where I’m currently working now. My first homebase job experience was with 20four7va. I thought I won’t make it in a freelance / homebase career but because of the dedication of the staff of 20four7va, I’m now where I stand. As a fellow VA, keep in mind that “No work is too easy! Strive, learn, and step up always to reach your goals!”
TOP THINGS I DO AT 20FOUR7VA
1. eCommerce Management (I specialize in Amazon Seller Central, eBay, & Walmart).
2. Product Listing for Amazon, eBay, and Walmart.
3. Basic Image Manipulation (Background Removal, and image collage).
4. Customer Service.
6. Client Endorser / Client Matching.
SKILLS THAT MAKE ME GREAT AT MY JOB
I’m a quick learner. Whenever my clients train me, I see to it that I’ll be able to comprehend, and memorize each and every step of the training.
1. Minimal Supervision.
2. Always smiling even if the going gets tough! A smile can always brighten your day even if you woke up at the wrong side of the bed.
3. I’m self-sufficient.
4. I always step my best foot on.
THE BEST THING ABOUT WORKING FOR 20FOUR7VA
1. The staffs are very professional, very accommodating, and very hospitable.
2. You won’t feel the hierarchy because every staff are friendly.
3. The company will search clients for you and won’t leave you until you land a client.
4. Coaching sessions are fun and will always motivate VAs to do their best when working with their respective clients.
1. I love playing video games, MMORPG, reading, dancing, and singing.
2. I love playing with my son and daughter.
3. I love cooking. I specialize in cooking Ilocano Dishes.