UI Designer VA
Job Code: CPT-0843
Shift Hours: Starts at morning EST, Business hours.Timezone: EST
- Designing the apps and branding for web and mobile apps that we use internally and share with clients.
- Making deliberate design decisions to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Creating and improving the look and feel of our mobile apps.
- Creating overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or app, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for users.
- Designing the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Building storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management.
- Testing of completed applications, websites and software to assess user experience.
Softwares & Applications Required:
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Prototyping experience, to be able to show how the whole user flow will work.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Experience creating storyboards for user interaction.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills.
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology.
To apply for this job please visit 20four7va.com.