Graphic Designer VA
Job Code: CPT-0816
Shift Hours: Preferably 9 am – 5 pm (or 2 pm – 10 pm).Timezone: PST
- Vectorizing .png and .jpg files into AI files and cleaning them up to print-ready standards.
- Coordinating directly with the owner of the company and with customers via Slack or WhatsApp (apps used for communication).
- Utilizing existing designs to create new artwork.
- Finding existing logos through Pinterest, Etsy, and other sites, and altering/enhancing them to fit the customers’ needs.
Softwares & Applications Required:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop.
- 3+ years experience in graphic design, specifically utilizing the programs indicated above.
- Ability to generate fresh concepts.
- Experience using .tiff files to create vintage logos for print.
- Knowledge of the screenprinting process (ability to separate artwork and assign Pantone colors for print-ready artwork) is preferred, but not necessary.
- Skills: attention to detail, creativity, communication.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
Additional Client Notes:
- Our customers communicate with us through SMS, so we are looking for someone who can be both on their phone as well as their computer.
To apply for this job please visit 20four7va.com.