Job Code: Cpt-1101
Shift Hours:20 hrs/wk with potential to increase to full-time as workload increase.
8AM to 12 AM EST
- Responsible for placing inventory orders with suppliers.
- Responsible for coordinating supplier shipments to various warehousing destinations, both Amazon and company owned.
- Responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory levels and relocating inventory as needed.
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency to management.
Software Applications Required:
- Familiarity with -Amazon US, Amazon Canada, Amazon Europe sales channels a plus but not necessary
- HelloProfit for amazon analytics
- Quickbooks as an inventory management tool and Excel
To apply for this job please visit 20four7va.com.