Job Code: CPT-0854
Shift Hours: 8 AM – 5 PM PST
- Dropship development – From the client: We want to develop the dropshipping of electronic products by connecting to distributors like SYNNEX, D&H, Ingram Micro, etc. Applicants need to understand the process and develop the API and content transformation to our database and to different marketplaces. Dropshipping experience and basic coding knowledge are required.
- Marketing and SEO – From the client: Applicants must possess a thorough understanding of SEO and how to execute strategies based on a website coded with Angular. The marketer will also have to control a WordPress site for traffic generation and run social media programs across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other sites as assigned or needed in the future. Technically accurate posts about computers and strong attention to details such as grammar are required. Applicants must be fluent in Google Analytics and very knowledgeable about filters and the use of annotations. They may also be instructed to use the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and/or Lightroom.
- Google Analytics, including the use of filters/annotations.
- Conversion rate optimization.
- Google Tag Manager/Google Optimize.
- Content generation for social media.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom.
- Support ticket management.
- Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs.
- SEO/Video SEO.
- Fraud research.
- Dropshipping processes.
- Angular (especially Universal Angular).
To apply for this job please visit 20four7va.com.