Job Code: Cpt-1239
Content Writer VA
Shift Hours: Part-time, 30-40 hours/week (will likely go up to 40 quickly).FLEXIBLE — This person will be working on mid- and long-term projects and likely a few tasks created by the client to be executed on the same day. As long as the schedule is set in advance and consistently adhered to, there can be a lot of flexibility with the exception of a weekly team meeting.
Schedule: Weekdays (and weekends when needed)
Timezone: US (Eastern Time)
Category: Leadership coaching + indie media & arts studio
- Managing 3-4 weekly blogs across multiple sites and topics: leadership, pop art, indie media etc.
- Either writing or editing customer’s articles, books, and guest blogs
- Proofreading client’s business communication in urgent situations
- Writing eBooks to publish for customer on burnout, leadership topics, and genre-bending material
- Researching potential topics and the background of guests on podcasts, documentaries, video topics, leadership platform, and pop artists represented in the gallery
- Overseeing and managing all email marketing of the organization, including weekly newsletter for leadership platform, indie media studio, pop art gallery, and other projects in the works
- Managing emails and follow-ups
- Allocating expenditures and revenue in appropriate tracking tools > Event planning
Skill concentration :
- Screenplay writing experience in TV, film, short films, plays, animation (full length and shorts)
- Virtual reality experience preferred but not required
- Augmented reality experience preferred but not required
- Gaming experience preferred but not required
To apply for this job please visit 20four7va.com.